SHARENE(E)T reinforces the following objectives:
- To enhance networking and related skills, identified as critical in the 21st-century economy in disadvantaged young adults (especially NEET) and adults.
- To identify existent open-source networking self-assessment tools and designs that are suitable to disadvantaged persons.
- To develop a tool that analyses and issues learning paths proposals for networking and related skills enhancement in disadvantaged persons and practitioners.
- To generate a set of learning paths to train the trainers (practitioners) in providing the most effective support to trainees (disadvantaged persons)
- To create a development guide for networking and related skills, providing to practitioners a set of guidelines, resources, and tools to apply when working with disadvantaged persons
- To create a Catalogue of Successful Case Studies in “Building Human capital to sustain social inclusion and employment”.